Join our team
Who you are
- You serve wholeheartedly, as unto the Lord, by serving His people.
- You serve where you are skilled, to enable your colleagues to serve where they are skilled.
- You earn your colleagues' repeat business every day, in every interaction, on every project and task.
- You make positive statements about challenging situations.
- You tell positive stories about difficult people.
- You proactively bring creativity and energy to our customers.
What we look for
We look for men and women who are in love with Jesus, and who believe that scripture should be available for everyone, in every location, in a language that speaks to their heart. We look for men and women who have honed their professional skills and are highly skilled with technology. We look for teammates who have a sense that they're made for more than the corporate grind. Over the years, we've developed "The Four Cs" that we are looking for.
- Character -- It all begins with Character. Are you committed to living a life that strives to be in alignment with scripture? It's not about perfection. It's about a heart-posture that seeks after the Lord's will. Here are our Core Beliefs. We take them very seriously.
- Competency -- There are many godly Christians who love what we do. But there aren't many who have the technical skills to build software tools for mother-tongue Bible Translators. And you certainly aren't expected to have direct experience with Bible Translation Software. But you'll have the education and experience to contribute meaningfully.
- Chemistry -- Our team is built on mentoring, teamwork, and a desire to see the Lord's Kingdom come. We're also unashamedly nerdy at times, and we enjoy each other. We also expect everyone to learn and grow during their time with us.
- Calling -- Perhaps the Lord has been speaking to your heart about doing something new and meaningful. Or perhaps, you're just looking for a new job. We don't expect everyone to come to this team with a fully formed calling to be on mission with God, but this isn't just another job. We are gospel ministers first, and technologists second. Want to talk about it? Feel free to Contact Us.
We are not actively hiring at this time but feel free to contact us to talk about how you might become involved.